1. Here at Harley Fertility we pride ourselves in using only highly qualified, experienced and professional medical staff regardless of gender - if you require a particular gender of medical staff carrying out your scan/test due to religious reasons then please give us a call and we will do our best to assist you.
2. If you would like to request an appointment outside of Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm, we require a supplement fee. This cost is Â£39 and is to cover the costs of keeping the clinic open after normal office hours. Alternatively you are free to book your appointment at a time where the fee is not applicable, subject to availability.
The following Bank Holiday dates will also require a Â£39 supplement fee: 18th and 21st April, 5th and 26th May, 25th August, 25th and 26th December.
3. If you wish to re-arrange your appointment then we require at least 48 hours notice. The charge will remain valid if any amendments are made within this time. You must contact us directly to request such a change.
4. You must contact us If you are running late. Your appointment will always end as normal at the allocated time, meaning you will lose precious scanning time if you are late. If you are running too late then your appointment will be cancelled and you will be notified. Failure to comply with the above Rules will result in the cancellation of your appointment with the charge applied.
5. A maximum of one guest is permitted.
6. The receptionist is for the entire building and not just Harley Fertility, any questions or enquires should be made with us directly.
7. Your report will be supplied to you within 48 hours of your appointment via email. If this is likely to be any longer then we will notify you accordingly.
Refunds & Complaints:
8. We do not offer refunds. This does not affect your statutory rights.
9. It is very rare that a complaint is raised however If you wish to raise an issue then this must be made to us directly on 020 7043 8113, or in writing to the address supplied in Section 18. A full investigation and review will then take place, and a written response will then be sent to you upon completion.
10. Our staff will not be subject to any intimidation nor will any physical or verbal abuse be tolerated. Any issues must be raised with the booking team directly on 020 7043 8113. If a staff member feels in any way threatened or intimidated then an alarm will be raised and the police called immediately.
11. Appointments will take a maximum of 30 minutes. Please ensure that you have made the booking team aware of your Worldpay ID or Voucher Code before your appointment.
Access to the building:
13. Should you require any assistance gaining access to the building then please do let us know 48 hours in advance of your appointment. We have steps leading up to the door from the street, and a small door threshold. We do have ramps to gain access to the building, however given that 130 Harley Street is a listed building and (although Westminster City Council allowed the construction of lift shafts as recently as the 1990s) they no longer do so and consequently there is no lift present in the building. We sincerely apologise if this causes any inconvenience.
14. All images and videos produced by Harley Fertility, remain the property of Harley Clinic Limited ltd. Images provided on CD, DVD or other media to clients are licensed to them for home viewing only and are not to be used for commercial or public viewing in any way, unless explicitly authorised in writing by Harley Clinic ltd.